A talent management system for the staff development
Krofian CZ spol. s r.o. is a dynamically developing company. We strive to make all our employees feel good while working for us, allowing them to fully use their experience and practice. In return, we offer our employees a very modern working environment, extensive spectre of benefits, a chance to get to know the most up-to-date technological novelties and naturally also a chance for professional development within the framework of the entire company.
Are you keen on programming? Do you know terms like TIA portal or Siemens Simatic? Come join us!
What will you be doing for us?
- You will select suitable components for the given facilities and suggest programme solutions in cooperation with the constructions department
- Create visualizations, collect data and SW to the suggested facilities (Simatic, Allan Bradley……)
- Elaborate documentations for job orders and update them based on later changes in the process of manufacturing and assembly
- Cooperate with a team during the realization (a great team)
- You will be responsible for the testing process in manufacturing
- Hand over supporting materials for the elaboration of manuals for the facility operators, or eventually train the customer representatives in operating the machine.
- Visit the customers – sometimes for a few days in a row, during a weekend, and sometimes until late night
What do we expect from our new colleague?
- Knowledge of TIA13 and Simatic Manager, Siemens and Eplan Electric P8 components (basic orientation in the drawing)
- Basic knowledge of some of the database systems (MySql, MSSql)
- Operating a PC and office packages at an above-average leve.
- Basic knowledge of SCADA systems
- Knowledge of English – written and verbal knowledge at the level of “I can communicate and I understand others” (e.g. when negotiating with technical support, customers, suppliers, etc.)
- Knowledge of robots and their control is a great advantage (Fanuc, Omron, ABB, …), as well as experience with servo motors and step motors (Festo, SMC, ...)
- Willingness to work overtime sometimes (travels to customers, sometimes for a few days in a row, during weekends, late evenings)
What can we offer to you?
- Without a doubt a perspective and very interesting job in a stable, but very energetic Czech company.
- In the beginning, you can look forward to super training, which will take you through all that is necessary.
- Motivating financial evaluation (fixed wages and bonus) paid in the guaranteed term.
- A system of talent management, which will allow you to grow both professionally and personally.
- Keeping in touch with the most up-to-date technological novelties
- Regular feedback from your superior
- Floating working hours, which will provide for balance between your work and personal life
- A wide scale of employee benefits to make your work more pleasant (contribution to voluntary pension insurance, subsidized company events, 13th salary,, contributions for children’s holiday stays, shared Friday breakfasts and many others.
- Company notebook and naturally a cell phone.
Human resources contact
Contact: Mgr. Alena Krofiánová
Tel: +420 773 550 616
A bonus for continuous employment
Subsidized company board
Share of company results
A contribution to additional pension insurance
Gifts for anniversaries
Extra preventive check-ups
A contribution for blood donors
Joint Friday breakfasts
A pre-holiday gift
A joint day off with barbecue and fun
An autumn trip to a wine cellar
(a shopping voucher)
A bonus at the occasion of birth of a child
A bonus at the occasion of your child starting school attendance
A contribution to children’s holiday
Saint Nicholas presents for employees’ children