A talent management system for the staff development
Engineer in the automation industry
Krofian CZ spol. s r.o. is a dynamically developing company. We strive to make all our employees feel good while working for us, allowing them to fully use their experience and practice. In return, we offer our employees a very modern working environment, extensive spectre of benefits, a chance to get to know the most up-to-date technological novelties and naturally also a chance for professional development within the framework of the entire company.
After successful completion off Vision 2018, in which we doubled turnover as well as number of employees or production area, we are ready for next challeges!
We are starting Vision 2023!
We commit to continue in the way to beacome european leader in the branch of automation industry.
Come with us to change the world! Your mission will be developing new construction methods of our technologies.
What do we have for you?
- Perspective and interesting job in stable, energetic czech company
- Contact with technological inovations
- Modern workplace.
- Our unique talent management system which will help you to grow inside the company and bulit your career
- Needed training courses.
- Wide rage of working benefits (flexibile working hours, possibility of homeoffice, bonuses up to the filling the project plans, company events, etc.)
What do we expect from our new colleague?
- Degree from technical branch of study
- Independence and reliability
- Good orientation in engineering standards and technical documentations
- Well spoken english
- Knowledges of 3D CAD software (SolidWorks, Solid Edge)
- Imagination and creative ideas
A bonus for continuous employment
Subsidized company board
A contribution to additional pension insurance
Gifts for anniversaries
A contribution for blood donors
Joint Friday breakfasts
A pre-holiday gift
A joint day off with barbecue and fun
(a shopping voucher)
A bonus at the occasion of birth of a child
A bonus at the occasion of your child starting school attendance
A contribution to children’s holiday
Saint Nicholas presents for employees’ children